Sur La Table Summer Sale
Sur La Table surely is everybody’s favorite everything kitchen store and is now sporting an amazing summer sale.
Don’t miss deals up to 55% off on essentials for cooking, baking, grilling, and even ice cream making!
- Tongs with silicone tips and locking feature - $10.96
Yes, it’s just tongs, but silicone tips are very gentle on food and the handle is heat resistant, so if you want maximum comfort using them – this is it.
- A stainless steel dough scraper - $7.96
This scraper is sharp, easy to clean, and best of all, it has a ruler, so you can see what are you cutting and how much of it every single time.
- A lodge cast iron skillet - $7.96
This skillet will help you cook everything you can imagine, from fish to Thai curry and the cleanup will be easy. It’s healthier than traditional nonstick pans and can replace them all.
- Staub mini cocottes - $60, was $115
These are perfect for small meals or side dishes.
Dips and French onion soups never looked so good and never could be cooked and served all in one dish.
- Foldable prep and pour cutting board - $14.96
Gone are days of cutting on a board and them spilling everything while trying to pour it into a pot or bowl. The board comes in three colors, is easy to wash, and becomes a funnel with one easy motion.
- A set of All-Clad skillets - $129.96, was $225
Life is easy with these skillets of different sizes that are nonstick and super easy to clean. The skillets are heavy and coated to perfection, so they will last for years.
- 3 stainless steel mixing bowls - $39.96, was $50
These bowls nest together for space saving and all have rubber bottoms to prevent sliding on your counters while you’re whisking all those salads.
- Wustof hollow-edge santoku knife - $87.96, was $177
The knife is very sharp and comfortable for your everyday cooking and chopping. It comes in two sizes and with this price is a great deal.
- A cast iron grill press - $10.36
It’s simple alright, but after you try it, you won’t be able to grill without it. It can press on chicken, fish, potatoes – you name it, and give them all a perfect crust.
- Chef’s Choice glass electric kettle - $49.99
This kettle not only boils water very fast, but also looks cool while doing that. It’s easy to refill, pour, and clean afterwards.
- A Brevillle ice cream maker - $343, was $700
It’s not the cheapest item on the list, but the convenience is unbeatable. This little investment will churn the ice cream for you with 12 different hardness settings and will hold it cold for up to 3 hours.
- Cast iron shrimp pan - $31.96
Forget putting shrimp on skewers when grilling – this device will hold 22 shrimp for you on the stove, grill, in the oven, or over the campfire.
- Stainless steel grill grids, set of 3 - $39.96, was $75
These grids are very useful when you want to grill smaller food, such as veggies or little bits of meat. They will ensure that nothing will fall through.
- OONI 12” Perforated Pizza Peel - $47.96, was $60
While you will be away from the heat with this long peel, your pizza will be safe and protected without a chance of getting destroyed.
- Stainless steel grid basket - $19.96, was $24.95
You can now grill cabob without using skewers, because who has skewers handy at all times? Cook cubed meat, shrimp, and veggies with ease in this basket and treat your family and friends to a perfect meal.
- Cedar grilling planks - $13.96 for 2
You can enjoy cedar flavored dishes over and over again with these reusable planks. Make sure you soak this natural wood for at least an hour before cooking.
- Stainless steel & pakkawood grill brush - $23.56
This brush will make cleaning grill grates a breeze. It will tackle left over food and oily messes easily and all burnt messes won’t stand a chance.