Looking for a quick and delicious dessert? This sponge cake filled with apples is just perfect for teatime! And the aroma of cinnamon pervading the house when it is being baked will help create a festive Christmas atmosphere.
|apples||3 big size|
|ground cinnamon||1/3 teaspoon|
How to Make It:
- Carefully separate eggs from whites and place them in two separate bowls.
- Use the mixer to whip the egg whites with vanillin, then add 1/3 of sugar and beat egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Beat egg yolks with the rest of sugar.
- Carefully combine egg whites and yolks and mix thoroughly.
- Sift the flour and add to the egg mixture. Use the mixer to combine.
- Heat the oven to 355 ° F.
- Peel the apples and remove the apple core. Cut in slices.
- Oil the baking pan. Sprinkle the bottom of the pan with flour.
- Put half of the apple slices on the bottom of the pan and sprinkle them with cinnamon.
- Pour the pastry onto the apples.
- Arrange the remaining apples in the shape of a fan on top. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of sugar and the rest of cinnamon.
- Bake in the oven at 355 ° F for 30 minutes and an extra 30 minutes at 320° F.