Home Depot Savings and Best Products
Home Depot is often the main destination for everything DIY, kitchen, garden, and décor. We go there for great variety of products, big discounts, and friendly service. And as we sit home during COVID-19 times, Home Depot is the Holy Grail for home improvement projects, which are so needed to keep us sane during ongoing lockdown.
The retail giant is known for various ways to save on everything, including kitchen and decorations for indoors and outdoors. Take a look at some of these savings strategies before you embark on your next project:
- If you buy a plant or two occasionally, join Home Depot Garden Club for free and you’ll be treated with $5 off $50 deal.
- Don’t rush to buy everything on clearance – if the price ends with 6, the item will be discounted again in six weeks.
- If something on clearance ends with a 3, the price is as low as it’ll ever get, so scoop it up and run.
- You can return dead plants for up to a year – not all of us have green thumb after all.
- The best time to buy gardening and cleaning items at Home Depot is April during their Spring Black Friday sale.
- If you find yourself in a need of a grill, appliances, or lawn care products, shop for all that during July 4th sale.
- Plan your painting project around Memorial or Labor Day weekends because prices on paint are the lowest. It’s as if Home Depot knows that you need a fresh coat on your walls and have time for that.
- From January to March shop for everything kitchen and bath if you want to save as much as 40% on some items.
- Black Friday sale is the best time to buy Christmas décor, power tools, and flooring supplies.
- Don’t forget that you can price match at Home Depot, so bring that competitor ad and you’ll be rewarded.
- Prices online can sometimes be lower than in stores, so don’t forget to check their website or app before buying something.
- If you sign up for auto ship service, you will save 5% on those items. Air filters and nails anyone?
- Deal of the day offers about 50% off one particular item every single day for 24 hours.
- You can use Lowe’s 10% off offer at Home Depot because of price matching policy.
- Sign up for HD email list and you will get $5 Off for your effort. Plus you’ll get the newest deals right into your mailbox.
- There is Home Depot booklet in every store, so don’t shop without it.
- Don’t ever buy moving boxes from Home Depot or any other such retailer – check Facebook Marketplace or Craig’s List for free ones.
- You can reserve a moving truck at Homedepot.com and save 20%.
- Active and retired military members always get 10% off at Home Depot.
- You can get your lumber cut for free not once, but twice.
- Little leftover pieces of lumber in the back are up to 70% off, so start shopping there and look for purple markings.
- If you have a large purchase for a big project, get to Pro Desk and get up to 30% off $1,500+ order. And you don’t have to be a contractor to use this.
- Smaller than $1,500 orders often qualify for bulk price, with which savings can be as high as 30%.
- Always use online rebates when buying appliances.
- You can get a $30 paint gallon for just $9 at Oops section – someone’s mistake is your gain.
- Isle endcaps are the best places for finding various clearance items.
- Once holidays are over you can get up to 90% off select decorations by the Pro Desk. This is when you should buy all your lights and ornaments.
- All tools still under warranty will be repaired for free.
- You can rent a truck form Home Depot for heavy loads for just $19 - $27.
- Various third party websites offer cash back deals just for shopping at Home Depot.
- If something you recently bought goes on sale, you can get back the difference if you catch it in time.
- Kids are offered free Saturday workshops once a month.
- Teachers can shop at Home Depot tax-free, which are significant savings.
- You can win $5,000 just for completing post-shopping survey.
- Home Depot employees can give you a steep discount of up to $50, so always ask if something can be sold at reduced price.
- Most deliveries on $45+ are free, $395+ for appliances.
- Home Depot offers free workshops, where you can learn how to DIY at no cost to you.
Home Depot offers a ton of services besides retail in stores and online. You can get help every step of the way – from design to installation and finishing touches. Just for kitchen alone you can get design services, cabinet installation, remodeling help, countertop installation, plumbing, sink installation, window replacement, faucet repairs, pipe and drain fixing, lighting installation, gas line installation or capping, outlet repairs, and many more.
Prices on such services very in each case and are determined after a free consultation. What customers love is that everything is in one place and that Home Depot has experts on hand for every project imaginable. Even if you won’t hire from them, Home Depot is probably the best first stop when you are ready to tackle any project - they have tools and they have people for advice and all your questions.
Continuing kitchen theme, it’s worth noting that you can buy a huge number of supplies big and small. Home Depot has a nice selection of various cookers, toasters, mixers, blenders, coffee machines, and food processors. You can also shop kitchenware, cutlery, utensils, gadgets, storage and organization, and linens. Finally, all kinds of large kitchen appliances are yours to choose from.
December is probably the best time to buy kitchen items from Home Depot, which features deep discounts in anticipation of Christmas. Let’s take a look at some deals on the most popular products:
- K-Café Special Edition Nickel Single Serve Coffee Maker - $189, was $219
- KitchenAid Cordless 7-speed Passion Red Hand Mixer - $79, was $99
- ARIA 7-quart Ceramic Family-Size Air Fryer with Accessories - $79, was $140
- KitchenAid 2-slice Empire Red Long Slot Toaster with High-Lift Lever - $60, was $80
- KitchenAid Grey Food Processor Attachment for Stand Mixers - $150, was $200
- Smokeless Digital Family Size indoor Grill in silver - $100, was $130
- 15-piece Aluminum Non-stick Copper Cast Textured Surface Cookware Set by Gotham Steel - $149 (Special Buy)
- Omega Horizontal Slow Masticating Nutrition Center Silver Juicer - $319, was $380
As you can see, there are plenty of kitchen deals to be had, and even without special pricing, as we mentioned above, there are many ways to save at Home Depot.
This time of the year is also great to shop for Fall Décor. The supply might be lower, of course, but prices make it worth checking out and stocking for the next year. You can find great deals on fall doormats, garlands, wreaths, and indoor and outdoor decorations.