Gifts for Kids for Valentine's Day
Valentine’s Day is coming and fast. Are you ready for it or are you just starting to think about gifts? Whichever way you look at it, Valentine’s Day requires some thought and planning and kids are often left behind, because we often do all that planning for adults. It might be that we are used to going to the nearest dollar store and buying cheap candy and cards for our littles, but we can do so much better than that.
Allow us to help you and give you a few ideas that could break the cycle of candy and useless knick-knacks. Some stores have so many choices that you are bound to find something beautiful and useful for every beloved child in your life, be it your own kids, nieces, nephews, or grandkids.
We are starting with this online store because it will take some planning ahead. All items here can be personalized, but it does take about a week to receive them, so don’t wait too long to visit the store online.
It’s so good that you might order stuff for yourself and your loved ones too, not just kids – it happens to us all the time. Currently Valentine’s Day gifts are 40% off and get free shipping on $45+ orders.
- Just Me Personalized 12 oz. Insulated Water Bottles - $19.99 – those metal water bottles can be personalized with a last name letter and a name in a few different backgrounds. Sturdy bottles will handle quite a bit of roughing and will serve for years
- Valentine’s Day mugs for kids - $10.99 – you can personalize the mug with a name and write a short message from you on the back. You never know, but such mug might be cherished all the way through adulthood, especially when it’s dishwasher and microwave safe.
- All Mine Personalized Canvas Pencil Case - $14.99 – this canvas pencil case is soft and natural. Every child would love to take it to school and show off his name written on it and all the pencils and pens that it can fit inside.
- Personalized Red Tassel Apple Bookmark - $14.99 – if you have a young reader on your list, get them this and they will think of you every time that book is opened.
This is another treasure trove of gifts that kids will love and with prices that don’t bite. Look for some amazing finds under Gifts for Kids section. This is what we like:
- Rainbocorns Sparkle Heart Surprise by ZURU - $9.97 – the name says it all! It’s a sparkly unicorn surprise, so what could be better for a girl these days?
- Sharper Image Instant Camera Kit in Blue - $30.24 – this camera is inexpensive, light, and takes pictures that you can see right away. Your budding photographer will be the coolest kid around with this gadget.
- Qualtry Personalized Child Beanie - $11.99 – Walmart does personalization too! The hat is made of soft acrylic and warm, allowing you to choose from 15 thread colors and add 1-3 letters for initials.
Pottery Barn doesn’t have a specific section for Valentine’s Day for kids, but you can find some good ideas under Gifts for Family:
- KOLO Noci Album - $15 – albums these days are not very popular, but it’s great to return back to the traditions, especially when the album is so cute and is just asking to be bought and used. We often take thousands of pictures, but rarely look at them again unless they are on Facebook, so get this and put some great memories in it for 25% off with code REFRESH.
- Alphabet Scented Candles - $24.50 – this gift might not be suitable for the smallest valentines, but if you have a teenager in the house, she will appreciate this thoughtful gift.
- Teddy Bear Slippers - $22 – this can be more than just a gift for kids. Give each family member a pair and feel extra connected on family game nights or while visiting friends. Slippers come in red, brown, black, white, pink, and grey.
Barnes and Noble
Barnes & Noble is one of the best stores for books and materials for education, fun, and everything in between. You simply can’t get a wrong gift at this store, no matter what hobbies and likes your young recipients have.
There are books, educational toys, LEGO, electronics toys, science experiments, and more. Use your imagination and get them a gift that will keep on giving:
- STEAM and STEM Books about how things work - $10-$25 – there are plenty of books to choose from depending on areas of interest and what books you might already have, but we guarantee that you will be able to find something great.
- LEGO Sets – Barnes and Noble has a huge LEGO Collection, which you can search by various categories and narrow it down by New Arrivals, Best Sellers, and Hard to Find. You can also look for Architecture, Star Wars, Disney, and other themes. Another way to select the desired set is by age or by themes. Finally, you can find LEGO Books, Movies, and Accessories. Barnes and Noble is really an ultimate LEGO lover destination where dreams become reality.
- Personalized Books - $25+ - you can now put your child in the story and help them fall in love with reading even more, because who doesn’t like reading about themselves? All the books need to be ordered in advance, so now is the time. Some books come with a matching toy and make a perfect gift set. While most personalized books are for smaller kids, you will find a few options for older readers too.