Bloomingdales Shopping Hacks
Many of us know how pricey Bloomingdale’s shopping spree can be. The store is definitely not for bargains purchases, at least not always. If you have to have something from this luxury department store, we have some tips how to do that without emptying your wallet completely. After all, we all want to make the most out of our money.
Currently ongoing Buy More, Save More promotion offers some heavyweight discounts based on your purchases. If you are the Loyallist member, you can get 30% off select merchandise or earn a $25 gift card.
Even new stock, like winter gear, warm clothes, and holiday fashion can be discounted. You will find amazing deals on handbags, latest trends, accessories, footwear, and much more.
This offer is public and available to everyone. If you want to be a head of the curve, consider signing up for cash back portals, where you can earn up to 10% rebates. Check out TopCashBack or MrRebates.
Let’s take a deeper look at this Bloomingdales promotion and find out all the details:
- You can save 30% on orders of $500+
- You can save 25% on orders of $250 - $499.99
- You can save 20% on orders of $100 - $249.99
- Loyallist members can earn $25 gift card for every $100 spent
- You can participate in this sales online
- Online shopping dates are October 16-22
- In-store promotion takes place October 17-22
- This offer is stand-alone and can’t be combined with any other offers or coupons
- No price adjustment is applicable for past purchases
- Pre-order merchandise does not qualify
- All employees and affiliates are excluded from this sale
You have to become a Loyallist program member to take advantage of some of these offers. You can sing up for the program form your Bloomingdale’s account. Once done you can start shopping immediately, check out, and enjoy your $25 gift card as long as your order is above $100, which is not hard to achieve at Bloomingdale’s.
This promotion is limited, so don’t wait for too long before enjoying this amazing deal before holidays!