Black Friday 2018. Best Deals on Kitchen and Cookware.
This is the best time of the year to update your kitchen and buy what you need for home as all kinds of deals are taking place leading up to Black Friday shopping craze. You can find great discounts on everything, from refrigerators to tea pots and Instant Pots.
These days Black Friday covers not just days between Thanksgiving Thursday and Cyber Monday, but often times the entire month of November, at least in some stores. So this means that some amazing deals are already live and waiting for you.
Take a look at some specials available now, the store hours for the Black Friday weekend, and some deals that will only become available on Thanksgiving Day:
The stores will open at 5 pm local time on November 22nd and will close at 1 am only to reopen again at 8 am Friday, November 23rd.
Some discounts are already taking place online:
- KitchenAid Professional 500 Series Stand Mixer for $220 (was $500)
- Crock-Pot Express 6-Quart Pressure Cooker for $50 (was $100)
- Keurig K200 Coffee Maker for $70 (was $140)
- Insignia 14-Bottle Wine Cooler for $90 (was $130)
Costco opens at 9 am on Black Friday ready to make some deals happen all the way until November 26th or while stocks last. Make sure you get or renew your membership beforehand.
- Instant Pot Nova Plus Pressure Cooker is $35 off
- Cuisinart Vertical Belgium Waffle Maker is $10 off
The retailer opens for Black Friday business on Monday, November 19th at 12:01 am CT online and at 5 pm Thursday, Thanksgiving Day in-stores. Take a look at some kitchen discounts available:
- KitchenAid Stand Mixers are up to 40% off
- 6-Quart Instant Pot Duo is $70 (was $140)
- Ninja Blender Kitchen System is $130 (was $220)
- Black and Decker Air Fryer Convection Toaster Oven is $60 (was $100)
- KitchenAid Hand Mixers, Blenders, and Food Choppers are $30 (were $70)
- 10-Piece Bakeware Set is $30 (was $80)
- Calphalon 10-Piece Cookware Set is $150 (was $250)
The entire month of November is filled with great deals and Black Friday previews that include up to 40% off on some appliances. Two of the best deals currently are:
- Samsung French Door Refrigerator is now $1000 (was $2000)
- Whirlpool Over-the-Range Microwave is 40% off $400
You can start your Black Friday shopping online on November 21st and in-stores at 3 pm the same day. The deals in-store will continue on Thanksgiving Day from 5 pm until 2 am and then again Friday from 6 am to 1 pm. Saturday hours will be from 8 am to 1 pm for the best discounts.
- Some small will sell for as little as $8
- Ninja Mega Kitchen System will be $130
- 6-Quart Instant Pot Duo - $70
- Marta Stewart Collection Enameled Cast Iron will be 70% off
- Blenders, Juicers, and Espresso Makers will be up to 40% off
November 22nd 5 pm – 1 am
November 23rd 7 am – to closing
The deals will be happening the entire week after Thanksgiving, starting on Cyber Monday and ending on Saturday, December 1st.
- Instant Pot 7-in-1 Duo 6-Quart Pressure Cooker is now $70
- K-Mini Single-Serve Coffee Maker for $50 (was $80)
- KitchenAid Professional 5-Quart Mixer is $220 (was $450)
- Ninja Coffee Bar is $100 (was $200)
The retail giant opens Black Friday sales on Wednesday, November 21st at 10 pm ET online and on Thanksgiving Day at 6 pm in-stores.
- 8-Quart Instant Pot Pressure Cooker is $60 (was $100)
- 17-Piece Pioneer Woman Cookware Set is $59 (was $100-120)
- Pioneer Woman 5-Quart Slow Cooker is $15 (was $80)
- Black and Decker quiet Blender now $20