Best Early Amazon Prime Day Deals for Your Kitchen
Thanks to COVID-19, Amazon skipped its July Prime Day, so by the time it rolls in on October 13th – 14th, it’s going to be big. Kitchen category is always trending during this sale, so expect nothing less this year. Some experts say millions of deals will be available – yes, you heard it right!
That many deals is not a joke, so we are here to get you ready and arm you with knowledge about the best offers and early deals you can already shop.
Prime Day deals are available to Prime members only, but if you are not one and don’t want to pay $119 for a year, you can sign up for 30-day membership trial. While most deals are available for the entire duration of Prime Day sale, some spectacular prices last only minutes during Lightning Deals.
You will be able to access all the deals on your computer, Amazon app, and Alexa devices, but the best way to not miss any kitchen specials is by keeping an eye on Deals page. You can also use Amazon app and enable “Watch this deal” function to get notified when particular items go on Lightning sale.
You can shop discounts by department and also apply filters such as women, African American, or military family owned small businesses.
Amazon has already been sporting plenty of early deals to get us excited. Many nationally acclaimed brands like KitchenAid, Keurig, Le Creuset, Pyrex, and many others will be discounted up to 50% between now and Prime Day, so get ready. Also don’t forget to check out Target, Walmart, Best Buy, and many others, that all will be running their own matching sales around the same time as Amazon. Here are some of Amazon Prime Day early sales:
- Tomorotec Large Dish Drying Rack - $18, was $30 – super convenient
- Lavazza Blue Single Serve Espresso Machine - $98, was $150 – for all those coffee addicts
- Alpha Grillers Instant Read Meat Thermometer - $13, was $18 – every grill master can use this
- Kitchy Pizza Cutter Wheal - $12, was $16 – very cute looking tool
- Sky Solutions Comfort floor mat - $75, was $88 – help your back feel good while cooking
- Cosori 11-in-1 Convection Toaster Oven - $128, was $170 – looks good, works even better
- Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker - $140, was $200 – you didn’t even know you need it
- Calphalon Digital Saute Slow Cooker - $96, was $150 – the most convenient kitchen device
- iRobot Roomba robot vacuum - $300, was $380 – best helper a house can have
- KitchenAid Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Stand Mixer - $280, was $400 – not to miss deal
- Rubbermaid Fresh Works Produce Saver Food Storage Containers - $27, was $38 – best affordable containers ever
- Le Creuset 16-Quart Enamel on Steel Stockpot - $119, was $150 – huge and lasts forever
- Faberware Classic 700-Watt Microwave - $68, was $80 – high quality and modern design
- Cosori Air Fryer Max XL - $100, was $120 – you can’t live without an air fryer these days
- Crock-pot 10-Quart Express Multi-Cooker - $96, was $130 – no fuss dinner any time
- OXO Good Grips Compost Bin - $20 – indoor compost bin for the benefit of your garden