Amazon's Early Black Friday Best Kitchen Buys
Amazon is ready for Black Friday and has announced its Early Black Friday sales last Friday, November 1st, over a month before the real Black Friday. In fact, those deals will be available all the way until Christmas, giving you enough time to shop for all your loved ones and for yourself. The deals come in by the thousands and cover every category and every area of your life. While navigating all that is not easy, we are here to guide you through the best kitchen deals that you’ve been waiting and definitely shouldn’t miss.
When is the official Black Friday?
While the real Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving, November 29th this year, expect to see early Black Friday deals from all major retailers. It seems that there is a race between the biggest stores to see how early and how low can they go, and we don’t mind that one bit!
Where can we find the best Black Friday deals on Amazon?
First of all, you should check out Amazon’s Happy HoliDeals section for discounted toys, electronics, home, beauty, and kitchen. Then browse through their gift guides for some great ideas and equally great deals. If you spot an item you need for a good price, you should grab it right away, because some of those sales might be Lightning Deals and gone within a few hours or get sold out pretty fast.
Many special deals are exclusive to Prime members, so consider becoming one or at least start a free 30-day trial in time for Black Friday. Members get access not only to all the deals, but also free music, videos, e-books, audio streaming, and of course the infamous free 2-day shipping on everything. You can cancel the trial after 30 days or love it and stay with Amazon for $119 per year.
What about kitchen deals?
If last year was any indication, we should see big discounts on Instant Pots, blenders, coffee machines, mixers, and more. We have gone through the deals that are already available this year and this is what we have found:
- Instant Pot 8-Quart 7-1 Cooker - $99 (was $140) – no kitchen should be without this pot that gets everything done extra fast and extra tasty
- Dash Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker - $19.99 (was $40) – for those times when you have to cook eggs to feed the entire soccer team
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Signature Starter Knife Set - $104 (was $188) – this set has three most used kitchen knives for every seasoned or novice home chef
- Thermos Stainless King 40-Ounce Beverage Bottle - $22.99 (was $29.99) – for hot, cold, and everything in between
- OXO Good Grips 5-Piece Airtight POP Container Set - $39.99 (was $49.99) – good for keeping and for looks
- All-Clad D3 Stainless Cookware, 12-inch Fry Pan with Lid - $100 (was $200) – one of the best frying pans you can possibly have in your kitchen
- Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker - $40,78 (was $80) – beautiful design for beautiful coffee
- KitchenAid 11-cup food processor with ExactSlice System - $140 (was $250) – for your every slicing and dicing need